This Saturday, March 8th we’ll be releasing the Air Jordan 3 Retro “Infrared 23”.
From the good folks at Jordan Brand: “The Air Jordan 3 Retro ‘Infrared 23′ is a study in contrast. The white and black colors on the midsole and upper balance each other out. The tumbled and smooth leather combine to form the classic Jordan 3 upper. The hits of Infrared 23 offer a pop of color against the timeless elephant print. All of these elements make up another classic colorway of the Air Jordan 3 Retro.”
We at Studiiyo23 are always trying to find the absolute best way to service the majority of our great customers on release days. We’ve all heard the pros and cons of how different retailers release their most exclusive products…from the traditional method of “first come, first serve” to the online releases via each retailer’s websites to the most recently introduced “raffle” system.
Keeping in mind that we can never satisfy every single customer nor make EVERYONE happy ALL the time….for this release we’ll be trying something brand new. We will be releasing the Air Jordan 3 Retro “Infrared 23” all three of the aforementioned ways. That’s right, ALL 3 for the Air Jordan 3.
1. Raffle – Began Monday, March 3 and will go until 8pm on Thursday, March 6th. Raffle winners will be called back Friday. A maximum of two phone calls are placed to each winning raffle. (We do not leave voice mails nor wait for you to call us back.)
2. Online – The shoe will be available online at http://studiiyo23.com/products-page/ at approximately 10AM CST on Sat, March 8th.
3. First Come, First Serve – By far our favorite method of releasing sneakers! Doors will open at 10am on Sat, March 8th. As always, it’s 1 shoe per customer as long as there is a line. Customers who purchased a shoe may always choose to return to the back of the current line to attempt to purchase a 2nd pair if still available. Customers MAY NOT purchase a men’s pair and GS/Youth pair. Customers MAY purchase a men’s pair and a infant/toddler/PS pair.
This will be our first time releasing a product utilizing more than one method so please bear with us. There may be some hiccups but our #1 goal is to provide the best service to the majority of our customers and to give everyone the opportunity to purchase their favorite products from their favorite brands.
Are you ready!? We are!
-Studiiyo23 (@studiiyo23 twitter/instagram/facebook)
…where passion reigns supreme…
Latest posts by S23 (see all)
- Twin Cities Sneaker Art Xchange 7 (TCSAX7) @ Mayo Clinic Square 4/10! - March 5, 2016
- The Minnesota Timberwolves are Finally on the Right Track - September 22, 2015
- My Love For Sneakers - August 21, 2015